Signs of constipation in babies
- A babys development - Vin
tage baby prin
Signs Of Constipation In Babies
- irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels; can be a symptom of intestinal obstruction or diverticulitis
- stultification: the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- (constipate) clog: impede with a clog or as if with a clog; "The market is being clogged by these operations"; "My mind is constipated today"
- A high level of constraint or restriction; a pronounced lack of ease
- A condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened feces
- (baby) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- (baby) pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- (baby) a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- An object, quality, or event whose presence or occurrence indicates the probable presence or occurrence of something else
- (sign) mark with one's signature; write one's name (on); "She signed the letter and sent it off"; "Please sign here"
- (sign) a perceptible indication of something not immediately apparent (as a visible clue that something has happened); "he showed signs of strain"; "they welcomed the signs of spring"
- Something regarded as an indication or evidence of what is happening or going to happen
- (sign) gestural: used of the language of the deaf
- Used to indicate that someone or something is not present where they should be or are expected to be
Vintage Tin for Saraka Constipation Medicine
And you thought you had seen everything I have to photograph. LOL I do
n't know when
this dates from , but it was very old when
I found it over 22 years ago. Anyone know how to pronouce it?
"S" is for SARAKA for the ABCs and 123s ((pool)
Syrup of Figs, Cures of Constipation, Kentucky, Henderson (8,223)
I have been unable to determine the company that put up the advertisement. "Syrup of figs" seems to be a generic term for a laxative made from figs.
Similar posts: babys first birthday invitation hey baby hindi movie songs baby blue and brown bedding newborn baby boy poems day 26 baby maker baby boy shower cake ideas when did your baby sleep through the night